These are pictures from our trip.
These were both taken at Multnomah Falls. We hiked to the top of the water fall. I thought I was going to die. Boy am I out of shape.
This is Campbell in the swing (obviously) at the park in the neighborhood where my Aunt lives. She hasn't been able to play at the park too much because it is too hot here.



This is the house that we stayed in at the Oregon coast. The other two are the views from the back porch of the house.

We spent a couple of evenings at the beach. One night we had a bonfire. It was windy and cold on the beach at night.

This is my grandma playing with Campbell.

David put Campbell to sleep every night on the porch.



Campbell had a great time playing with everyone. She really liked the seal the day that we went to the aquarium. My dad ended up getting her one before the trip was over.
No comments:
Post a Comment